Soob

Politics, Foreign Policy, Current Events and Occasional Outbursts Lacking Couth

Sunday, August 17, 2008

New Digs and an "Administrative" Note

So I've finally got the new layout in place, though there's a few kinks left to be worked out. Changing the color of the text in the Recent Commentary from black to something readable for one. And getting rid of those glaring breaks between listings in the links column. Speaking of which some of you may have noticed increased "ghost" links from Soob to your blog when perusing your technorati profile. I suspect this has something to do with the RSS based bloglist that has become to handy to discard. I've notified blogger and am certain they will trip all over themselves in their haste to correct the problem. Ahem.

At any rate if anything looks a miss (I haven't viewed the new layout in any other browsers beyond firefox) lemme know.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice template, Soob!

Anonymous said...

Hey Soob, the new design looks great.

Jay@Soob said...

Thanks gents.

James said...

The new look is definitely an upgrade. I like it!

deichmans said...

Nice new digs - though I do miss the banner photo of the Hordes.... Otherwise very aesthetically appealing.

Jay@Soob said...

Historian, thanks much. Additionally your RSS feed seems to be suffering difficulties. Just a heads up.

Shane, thanks, I too miss the border. I gave it several shots but it simply didn't look "right" with the rest of the layout.