Soob

Politics, Foreign Policy, Current Events and Occasional Outbursts Lacking Couth

Monday, February 04, 2008

123 Meme c/o Wizards of Oz

Via 5GW blogchap Shane this latest meme in which I'm invited to:

1. Pick up the nearest book ( of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.


Within arms reach, right on the table before me is Christopher de Bellaigue's "In the Rose Garden of the Martyrs: A Memoir of Iran." From page 123:

"After a while, one of the lads got to his feet. He said he should be going. Someone else looked at his watch and said that the man we were waiting for probably wouldn't turn up."

I tag:

Ortho

Stephen

Otto

WS

Ymarsakar


4 comments:

Jeff Wills said...

I see Otto has posted his.

Ymarsakar said...

I'll do this in a couple days. I took a break from blogging over the past week or so.

Ymarsakar said...

It's up.

The Whited Sepulchre said...

Sooby,
Mine will be up soon. Been Swamped. Cool idea.