Soob

Politics, Foreign Policy, Current Events and Occasional Outbursts Lacking Couth

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Suggested Wisdom VII


And some insight I miss. Let's start with the wizemen that I miss:

New Yorker in DC: Where've ye gone fella?

Hidden Unities: Via his meeting with Dan, I suspect Ed's on something of an American sojourn and good on him for that.

Now the wizened:

Dreaming 5GW: Arherring's latest endeavor and the commentary that follows. Nuts and bolts, fellows, nuts and bolts.

Got Critt: This guy's an enigma, point blank. Very much reminiscent of a recently deceased friend.

Olly's Onions: Lord Humungus is a frightening sort, isn't he? We, apparently, do need another hero...

Coming Anarchy: Chirol unveils a discussion regarding the 12/10 decision that will propose an independent Kosovo.

Good stuff

3 comments:

Adrian said...

That Olly's Onions blog is hilarious.

Jay@Soob said...

Yep. That bit about Gordon Brown and a man missing for many years (canoe man) was especially funny.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the kind words Subadei. I'm around, just haven't had time for posting, till today, particularly given developments in Pakistan. The holiday season is a particularly busy time for me, so my blogging tends to taper off. I should be able to pick up the pace a bit after New Years. I'll be out of town beginning tomorrow so no more from me, till at least after the 7th.

Till then, hope you had a Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, Merry Chanuka, and Happy Festivus and that you have a Happy New Year. :)