Soob

Politics, Foreign Policy, Current Events and Occasional Outbursts Lacking Couth

Sunday, July 20, 2008

PEW News IQ Test

Here's Your Score: You correctly answered 12 of the 12 possible questions along with approximately 3% of the public. You did better than 97% of the general public.

The national average is 50%. I'd like to think this score is indicative of my own current events mastery but the 12 questions simply weren't all that obscure or difficult. A daily scanning of the front page of most any newspaper would be enough for most questions. Take the quiz here. (nod to Silent Running for this.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish all test were like that(mental note to send this to my professors so they can imitate). How did my age group only get 4.6? So sad.

ortho said...

Congratulations on your high score!

Jay@Soob said...

glenn, you're an exception to the rule of priorities (I certainly was not) for your demographic (accepting #1, of course. I suspect that priority holds course well into our ninth decade...)

1)Sex
2)Beer
3)Beer Pong
4)Weed
5)PS3(XBox360)
6)Everything else
:)

Ortho, thanks.