Soob

Politics, Foreign Policy, Current Events and Occasional Outbursts Lacking Couth

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Iron Man

When a friend of mine, some weeks ago, told me Robert Downey Jr. was slated to portray Tony Stark in the upcoming Iron Man film, I cocked an eyebrow and shook my head. It would appear, however, that my initial judgment was wrong. I'm generally pretty cautious regarding movie trailers and have been since watching, in theater, the trailer for Independence Day, which left me very excited to see a movie that would have been better marketed as a Disney film, in my opinion.

At any rate the Iron Man trailer is, as they say in Maine, a corker and I'm looking forward to the spring release of the movie.

Oh and yes, there is Sabbath here. We rejoice...



Nod to AG's Casual Friday post.

3 comments:

Purpleslog said...

Holy crap that looked good! I loved the emerge scene from the cave-workshop...there he is looking like some robotic-golum with the music kicking in...perfect.

The two superheroes I want to see the most in a movie are Iron Man and the Green Lantern.

Jay@Soob said...

That bit with the Raptors looked very cool too. And his afterburner from his right hand and the sonic boom. Very cool.

Jay@Soob said...

Shit, the whole thing looks cool!